Terms & Conditions
You may only download material displayed on the Puzzles 4 Africa website for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material, do not modify or alter the material and do not copy or post the material on any network computer or broadcast the material in any media. It is strictly prohibited to modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, repost or use the content of the Puzzles 4 Africa website including the text, images, audio and/or video for public or commercial purposes without written permission from an authorized representative of Puzzles 4 Africa. It is strictly prohibited to download the images of the products for sale within this website.
Tampering with the website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the website are prohibited.
We do not keep stock - stock is ordered from suppliers as needed. However, should Puzzles 4 Africa be unable to fulfill any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, Puzzles 4 Africa will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product, as explained in more detail in the (Refund Policy).
THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED \\\\\\\"AS IS\\\\\\\" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PUZZLES 4 AFRICA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
Placing a product in a shopping cart or adding it to a wishlist without completing the purchase cycle does not:
- constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product,
and as such, Puzzles 4 Africa may remove such product from the shopping cart or wishlist if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold Puzzles 4 Africa liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
- you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping cart; and
- payment is received by Puzzles 4 Africa in its bank account.
- Puzzles 4 Africa reserves the right to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Puzzles 4 Africa, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Puzzles 4 Africa shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
- By You: The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (ECT Act) entitles you to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a full purchase price refund provided that you pay the costs for returning the goods to us and that the goods returned are still in the original packaging and in good condition.
Electronic Funds Transfer:
If you select the bank transfer button, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into Puzzles 4 Africa bank account and it would be subject to the following rules:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying your Name & Surname on the electronic transfer;
- no transfers may be made from ATMs;
- no bank deposits are accepted from outside the borders of South Africa;
- your order can be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 5 business days; and
- cash deposits will not be accepted.
Download the Zapper app if you do not already have it and do not forget to complete your user account! Zapper is a mobile app that makes payments simple and secure. Zapper is free to install and is available at Google Play, App Store and Windows Store. Please search for Zapper at these stores to find it quickly or go to https://www.zapper.com/download.php .
After completing this checkout process you will receive an order confirmation email with a Zapper QR Code or alternatively you can use the QR Code in website footer. Scan it with your Zapper app and confirm the amount to be paid (full order amount). And voilà! We will receive a payment confirmation from Zapper so you can sit back, relax and wait for your parcel :)
Please be advised that there is a margin for a slight miss-alignment between sections in the larger puzzles (3000 piece and larger). This is due to the fact these puzzles are cut in sections and made of organic material (paper & wood). We will not replace nor accept returns in such cases.
WE DO NOT ALLOW COLLECTIONS AND DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL SHOP - WE ARE A VIRTUAL SHOP.
Delivery is usually within 5-10 working days from date payment is received and final order confirmed. NOT INCLUDING PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
NATIONAL LOCKDOWN ORDERS (LEVEL 5)
All orders placed during this time will be non-refundable. You will not be able to cancel or return orders. We cannot confirm when orders will be delivered as we are waiting for government to allow delivery of e-commerce parcels and so is our supplier. We will not be acting based on what other companies are doing or how anyone else interprets the lockdown regulations. We are responsible for our actions as a company and will have to deal with the consequences.
We can't confirm stock 100%, but will contact you to choose a replacement for out of stock puzzles once our supplier is able to physically check stock.
When delivery opens, there will be a backlog that courier companies have to clear. Our normal delivery time is 1-2 weeks, but this does not account for courier delays.
BY PAYING FOR ORDER YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE CONDITIONS.